Monday, December 17, 2012

The Ink of Memory

I'm slightly distracted right now. You see, I am being transferred. First for everything. It's probably something I will have to get used to because of the whole missionary thing. I actually knew I was going to be transferred since Thursday night so I told everyone in the ward I was leaving. Because I wanted some sympathy good byes. Those make everyone feel good. And horrible.... Kind of bitter sweet is probably how I would say it.

Update:

Our investigator can't be baptized for at least six months. . He wants to keep meeting with us (not me I guess actually because I won't be here) and come to church until his eligibility for baptism is back on track. So that's what's going on there.

As for the plan. The plan is to work with the members. They are the keys to finding and we need some unlocking. So... that's what we started doing a lot more. We met with Bishop and he told us not to tract in this area. If we're not with non-members then be with his members and teach them how to be missionaries. Pretty cool. I'm a little bummed I am leaving when it's all about to come together. All part of the adventure I suppose.

Well I don't know what else there is to report. I don't know where I'm going yet. I'll find out once I get to the mission office tomorrow.I need to start taking deeper breaths. Penn Cove is coming into my rear view mirrors. The only place I've known on a mission. Kind of weird. You know that feeling when you're alone and you feel mysterious and kind of want to draw for some reason? Probably not.. but that's exactly how I feel right now. If potential was an emotion I would be feeling it. But it's not... so I don't know how to describe it.


No comments: