Friday, February 22, 2013

Almost Fiction

That is what happens when you play basketball on the mish

Hey Family. I am very quite sick right now so it's hard for me to remember anything. I'll give it a try though... Ok. So.... life is good. That's the first thing that's coming to my mind. It's almost too good. I have all these weird physical ailments that keep coming my way. Emotionally, spiritually.... I'm a lion. Roar. So I guess I just have to have my trial somehow. Love it.

Alright so let's see. Today we have an appointment set up for every hour of the day. It's like my dream come true. I love being busy. Absolutely love it. Though, I will have to miss a couple of them because they have babies and I was advised to not be around small children for the time being. I don't want to get them all sick! Dang...

Yesterday we had zone conference for most of the day. We found out who our new mission president will be: President Bonham. (Spell check?) From none other than Alpine, Utah. Whooh! I have too many connections to home here ha. Oh well that's a struggle in itself. I don't mind. It'll be a big transition in getting a new President in July. It'll be exciting. I obviously have no idea what to expect. A lot will change.

I don't think I ever told you about our new investigator. It's a lady who requested the missionaries to visit her on mormon.org. That's me! So we visited her and she went to church and was so happy. She's reading the Book of Mormon with her fiance, who grew up a member and is also wanting to come back to church. Can't go a day without walking over a miracle here. I guess the key is to always be able to listen to the spirit that leads us to the blessings. Hey I taught seminary this morning. Always love doing that. My public speaking fear is diminishing. Don't tell anyone, but I almost like it now. Ah man I'm becoming just like my Dad! Knew it would happen someday. Just not as good at everything like he is. Someday...


Well the rain is still coming and the sun still hiding. I'm loving every minute of it.


Elder Merrill

No comments: