Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week two of the MTC


I don't have much time. I had to go to the temple earlier and that's why I cut it short. Dad: thanks so much for that email back already it made me cry too ha. I will serve others. 

I just wanted to share a couple things:
 
First in the temple today I was doing just fine until I went into the celestial room. I picked up the scriptures and read 1 Nephi 21: 16. “Behold, I have graven thee upon the apalms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.” I started crying and couldn't stop. I have never had a scripture hit me like that before. 
  
So basically I eat the same thing every lunch and dinner. A chicken wrap with spinach and then a bowl of lettuce a bowl of carrots and a bowl of celery. For breakfast I have two bowls of shredded wheat and a bowl of fruit a grape fruit and a banana and an apple. It's sweet. And I work out way hard which feels good sometimes too. I've never been this strictly healthy. I wake up at six but I can't fall asleep at night still. I will have to get used to that.
 
I don't really know what to say to you guys so if you have any questions about any aspect of this place just ask and I'll respond in my email to you next week.
 
Oh another experience I had: I was working out for the first time last friday and got a little short tempered with another Elder who asked me a stupid question. Up until that point I felt fine and as soon as I was angry I felt completely alone and more home sick than ever. It's amazing how much the spirit is holding me up. I couldn't be standing without him. I am so weak without the spirit it is crazy! I need this gospel more than anyone right now and it's cool that I get to show people how much help they can receive through living by our teachings.
 
Ok I am way over my time limit here. I just need to get to work! Sometimes I wish you guys weren't the best family in the whole entire world! Because then maybe I wouldn't miss you so much. Oh and Dad, I shaved last night and I already have to shave again! Word up. I'm already becoming a man like you. I hope you are having a great time in Indonesia . Be safe. I pray for all of your safety and comfort every night. I put your names in the temple (and mine) ha because I want us to feel comforted and know that this is the absolute right thing for me to be doing.  
 
I'll talk to you next week. 

Ok I should really go now,
 
I love you guys so much. God be with you till we email each other again.
 

No comments: